General Dental Council

Approves courses and makes sure that standards of training are kept high. Also keeps a register of qualified dental professionals. Dentists who want to work in the UK need to be registered with them.

British Dental Association

Provides support and information for dentists, and information about careers in dentistry.

Defence Medical Services

Information about the healthcare branches of the Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force.

University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT)

An admissions test that is used by a number of medical and dental schools.

NHS Bursary Scheme

Information and advice on grants for students training in health and social work.

Health Careers

Information and advice about careers in the NHS.

These are just some of the contacts that Jed has for this job.
Find out more by using Jed, the Job Explorer Database.