Agricultural technologist also known as agricultural scientist

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

The website of this government department has lots of information about the environment, food, farming, and the countryside.

Royal Agricultural Society of England

Information about the use of science and technology in farming and food production.


Information about research into crops, livestock, food and sustainability.

RABDF (Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers)

Information about dairy farming.


Useful background information about farming.


The Sector Skills Council for the land management, farming, animal health and welfare, and environmental industries.

These are just some of the contacts that Jed has for this job.
Find out more by using Jed, the Job Explorer Database.