Occupational therapist also known as therapist: occupational

Royal College of Occupational Therapists

Support and information for occupational therapists working in the UK. The website has useful details about careers in occupational therapy.

Health and Care Professions Council

The HCPC keeps a register of social workers and various types of health professionals. It makes sure they have been properly trained and that their work is done to professional standards. This includes occupational therapists.

Health Careers

Information and advice about careers in the NHS.

Step into the NHS

Information about careers in the NHS.

NHS Wales Careers

Information and advice about careers in the NHS in Wales.

The Funding Clinic

Information about funding for health-related degrees in England.

These are just some of the contacts that Jed has for this job.
Find out more by using Jed, the Job Explorer Database.