Van driver also known as driver: van

Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency

An agency of the Department of Transport. It is in charge of many aspects of motoring. These include carrying out driving tests and MOT tests to ensure that drivers and vehicles are safe. The website includes information about the kinds of van you can drive with a normal driving licence.

Security Industry Authority

In charge of licences for anyone who works in the security industry. Van drivers who carry cash and valuable items usually need to get a licence from them.

For lots more information about this job, including salaries, skills, training, videos, and pictures, see Jed, the Job Explorer Database.