Publican also known as licensee

British Beer & Pub Association

Information for anyone who works in brewing, pubs or bars.

BII (previously called The British Institute of Innkeeping)

Information, support and qualifications for anyone whose work involves serving beers, wines and other drinks.

Wine & Spirit Education Trust

Information and training for anyone who works with wine and other sorts of alcohol.

Springboard UK

Information, support and training for anyone who wants to work in the leisure, hospitality, travel, or tourism industries.

Alcohol Focus Scotland

Information and training for anyone working with alcohol in Scotland.

Hospitality Guild

Information about careers in hospitality, leisure and tourism.

These are just some of the contacts that Jed has for this job.
Find out more by using Jed, the Job Explorer Database.